YOUNG COMPANY SESSIONS
We’re looking for young artists across theatre making: Performers, Writers, Directors, Designers and Production team members, who are seeking to develop their craft
– Starting in September and hosted at our new home in Hammersmith once a week for two hours.
– Designed around the members
– Run by the core team, as well as some of your favourite guest facilitators and industry professionals.
– Professional theatre opportunity at least once a term
– Open to anyone aged 16-20, and totally free.
If you’re aged 14-20 with an interest in theatre then we’d love to hear from you. We welcome young people from any creative background and pride ourselves on having an open and inclusive environment where company members can meet new peers and create strong friendships. We’re a friendly bunch so feel free to give us a call or drop us an email with any questions!
At Burnt Orange, our relationship with the parents and carers is extremely important. We promote the same open dialogue with the parents as we do the young people and we’re always happy to answer any queries over the phone, via email or in person. If you’d like to discuss your child’s involvement with us or get to know the company a little better before they get involved, please feel free to get in contact.